Isle of Wight Studio Glass Priveliged Collectors Group
Glass made by Timothy Harris is not only a joy to own but has become highly collectable. If you enjoy studio glass and the art of glassmaking, and are possibly interested in starting your own collection it would be an advantage for you to join the Isle of Wight Studio Glass Collectors Group. Membership of the Collectors Group admits you to the circle of Isle of Wight Studio Glass enthusiasts, and entitles you to the following benefits:
- 12.5% off all purchases – (except Cameo and Graal Pieces).
- Opportunities to meet with other glass enthusiasts and to develop a more personal relationship with the IoWSG staff.
- Free postage and packaging on purchases for delivery within the UK when ordered by telephoning the studio or via email. Orders placed on the website already include P & P.
- Eligibility to attend Isle of Wight Studio Glass Studio Collectors days.
- Early opportunity to purchase ‘one off’ or unique pieces.
- Access to special commission pieces.
- Regular informative newsletter.
- Eligibility to purchase value items by interest-free instalments over any reasonable period.
An enjoyable aspect of becoming a Collector is the opportunity to attend IoWSG Collectors Days. These are held at least once a year and are much appreciated by the attendees. The day’s activities usually consist of talks and glassmaking demonstrations, sometimes involving guest glassmakers from other studios. However the highlight of the day is the unveiling of Timothy’s Day Piece, which is a limited-edition piece available to collectors only. Timothy then gives a demonstration of how the piece is made. At the studio we make a special effort to make sure that there is an exciting range of glass available for purchase at Collector’s discounted prices.
Subscription is currently £17.50 per annum.
Our Collectors Group is currently managed by Ron and Ann Wheeler, from our sister company, Artius Glass. Artius Glass is primarily involved in the secondary market for studio glass, and has a Collectors Group of it’s own. Applicants will be offered the option of either individual membership of the IoWSG group or joint membership of both at a reduced fee.
For further Information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org